An event based log about a service offering
Nothing speaks like experience
As you may have noticed, I use Informatica’s Data Quality product stack a lot. As a result, there are a lot of topics I’d like to cover, so it just made sense to dedicate some space on the blog.
Here’s a list of Informatica related posts that I have written before dedicating this space:
- Hamming Distance Matching Algorithm
- Data Quality Tips & Tricks: Using delimiters to your advantage
- Informatica Data Quality Workbench Matching Algorithms
- On Cloud 9!
- Informatica v9 shifts and how to manage them: Source to Target
- Master Data Management: Address Validation Series: Address Validation
[tweetmeme source=”dqchronicle” only_single=false http://wp.me/PrD2R-fJ]
Here’s where I’d like to add those little tidbits of information that typically come up on data quality projects. In an effort to produce more content, I’ve decided to write these tidbits in a more informal manner. If there is an interest in more details, please comment and I can follow up with a deeper dive.
It’s a date!
I’ve started using the date related functions in the data quality developer tool. I’ve found some fun ways to implement them and wanted to share.